- Family Owned & Operated.
- We serve all areas mostly St. Lawrence, Jefferson, and Lewis Counties. We do not charge a mileage fee between these three counties. We are affiliated with other funeral homes and you will not have to wait long times for us to be available to pick up your loved one. Please call us if you have any questions prior to your loved ones death.
- Compassionate Friendly Staff.
- 24-hour-a-day availability.
- Direct Cremation With No Services $1750.00- this includes, transportation, all authorizations and paperwork, filing the death certificate, crematory container, a free memorial on our website, Facebook page, channel 7 death notices, and Newzjunky. We allow our families in having a choice in which crematory we use.
- The current crematories charges below. These charges change every few years.
- Brookside Crematory, Watertown, NY- $450.00
- Traub Crematory, Central Square, NY- $350.00
- Oswegatchie Crematory, Ogdensburg, NY- $450.00
We pick the cremains up from the crematory and deliver to the family free of charge.
Northridge is not a CREMATORY. Extra charges include, Crematory Fee, Newspaper Obituary, Urn, Interment of Ashes, Monument Lettering, Keepsakes, (Opening fees varies per cemetery), etc.
At Northridge Cremation Chapel, we want to make arrangements simple for you. We want you to feel comfortable and will not make you feel indifferent for just wanting a simple cremation with no fuss. We are just happy you felt comfortable enough to choose us!
For those families who would like something a little more, we offer that too.
We offer a large variety of urns, keepsakes and cremation containers- caskets designed to meet your specifications but we'll be happy to go over them with you and answer any questions you may have. If you are looking for something in particular, please let us know. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
Call us at 1-315-771-5495 if you would like to review any of our product catalogs.
To accommodate the growing number of families who opt for cremation, our urn collection includes biodegradable urns for scattering as well as traditional urns made of marble, wood, bronze, or ceramic. Styles range from understated and classic to ornate and decorative.
Similar to a burial vault, if you plan to bury the urn many cemeteries require a vault in order to protect the urn and the surrounding earth.
For those who choose cremation with a traditional funeral service, we offer cremation caskets built specifically for cremation.
Memorial Markers & Cremation Monuments
A memorial marker stands the test of time and serves as a physical reminder of a life celebrated and remembered. It provides a location for friends and family to visit and pay respects for years to come.
We work with local florists to offer a beautiful selection of flowers for the funeral, visitation, memorial or graveside service. Flowers can be self-standing or arranged specifically for a casket or urn. Select flowers for a current service.